damn it.
i blogged so long and my firefox went error.
damn it. damn it. damn it.
ARGH!
Went
Esther place yesterday to make brownie..
wee..
so fun..
Ingredients:
baking soda + baking powder + vanilla essence

the oily margarine

the expenseive hershey's cocoa powder.
which we only use very little.
and rolled oats
+ multi purpose flour
+ white brown sugar
+ eggs
Method:Step 1:Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Grease the baking pan.
Step 2:In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda.

Melt the margarine... 1/2 cup


Stir in melted magarine..

Mix well... until it got sticky..

Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping.
Press remaining oat mixture evenly in bottom of greased pan.
Bake at 175 degrees for 10 minutes.
Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
Step 3:In medium saucepan over lowheat, melt magarine again..

Using another bowl, put in 10 tablespoon of melted magarine..

Stir in sugar..

Add 2 eggs + 1 egg white

Add vanilla essence

mix with chopsticks or wooden spoon

Using another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.


Add to egg mixture, mix well.

Till you get this..

Pour into the baked base..
poke some holes using the tooth pick before pouring in.

Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture..
Step 4:Return to oven and bake an additional 35 minutes.
Cool completely in pan on rack.
Cut into bars, 16-24 bars.
Final Result:Add some decorations to make your brownie yummylicious.
thumbs up for hardwork.






Right after that, went down to Bishan for movie.
Final Destination 3.
I got a shock of my life.
It's terrifying with the gross scenes.
and i got paranoid...
i think i'm prone to road-accidents.
i almost got knock down by 2 buses and 2 cars.
the bus incident is the worse.
i stood stunned in the middle of the road.
one more step and im gone.
*touchwood*on the way back,
called up Christopher.
great to hear from him.
Hearing his cheerful voice, at least calm me a little.right after i reach home.
some crazy fella started scolding me on msn.
and end up calling me and tell me i sucks.
making me freaking pissed.
I don't give a damn whether you like me or not, if you really can't stand my attitude then so be it. In the first place, I did not even do anything. All I did was to say that I don't want to meet out for lunch. I did not ask you to come down to my place, or to fetch me whatsoever. I did not even want to meet you at all. Just because I don't want to meet you, you say I’m arrogant and hypocritical. Frankly speaking, you are just a shallow bastard that meets people for the sake of meeting and you think I should salute you with that? Bullshit. If you hate me then please stop messaging or calling me. I don’t owe you a living. If you are looking for a slave or some kind souls to listen to your nonsense, go find someone else that is as childish as you are. Stop acting so pathetic and figure out yourself why people don’t want to meet you. I just pity you that you are born with this kind of shitty personality. It is really such a turn off. I don’t need you to judge me because your point of view don’t worth a penny. If you are miserable about your own personality, it is your business and not mine. Lastly, I have one Chinese sentence for you.
